Daily uploaded pictures of the world we love!
Great post, bro!
I need the birds!
You have a pretty cool blog here! Following~
cool birds!
Those birds are schwang!
thanks for sharing!
that's a big rock
did you take that picture? you must have used a telephoto lens at a low aperture to achieve that depth of field :P
Cool post! Supportin' ;)
just checking back to save the picture... I'm impressed with the bokeh and sharpness
Cute birds lol how big are they?
do you have any other cool nature pics?
looking forward to more pics..
this is great!
Great post, bro!
ReplyDeleteI need the birds!
ReplyDeleteYou have a pretty cool blog here! Following~
ReplyDeletecool birds!
ReplyDeleteThose birds are schwang!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletethat's a big rock
ReplyDeletedid you take that picture? you must have used a telephoto lens at a low aperture to achieve that depth of field :P
ReplyDeleteCool post! Supportin' ;)
ReplyDeletejust checking back to save the picture... I'm impressed with the bokeh and sharpness
ReplyDeleteCute birds lol how big are they?
ReplyDeletedo you have any other cool nature pics?
ReplyDeletelooking forward to more pics..
ReplyDeletethis is great!
ReplyDelete